This is a blog about our growing little girls, Isabella and Gianna, to keep our far away family and friends updated.
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Zoo Fun/Isabella at Gymnastics
Last week the girls and I and Gammy went to the Denver Zoo. It was the first time for Isabella and Gianna. We purchased a family season pass that will pay for itself in no time! We only saw half of the zoo before having some lunch and heading home for naps. (That's the beauty of the season pass) It was a beautiful morning and not too crowded, which was so nice. When I told Isabella the morning of, that we were going to the zoo, she became very excited. The first thing she said was that she wanted to see the elephants. We saw them and lots of monkeys, which was her second favorite. Oh, if you ask Isabella what the apes were eating for lunch, she will tell you a salad. And that is correct!! We all took a little train ride and Isabella and I rode on the merry-go-round. It was a fun day!
Love the apes!!
Has to be the old one of the group. Looking for food.
Getting ready to ride the train!
Fun on the merry-go-round!
I have been taking Isabella to gymnastics every Friday. It is a very basic class where they children just play on the equipment for awhile before circle time. Circle time is when the teachers sing songs and show the kids how to stretch, etc. Isabella doesn't really like circle time, because all she wants to do is play. I can't blame her, because as a child, I would have loved to do all of the things there too! I caught Isabella on video while she was walking along the balance beam.
No comments:
Post a Comment