Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Big Bed Excitement

Over the weekend we rearranged the girls bedroom so that we could set up Isabella's big girl bed!  As you can see from the picture, Isabella was very excited!  As of today, she has only slept in it twice for nap time.  We are working on sleeping there all night so that little Gianna can move into the crib and out of the pack-n-play.  I know Gianna knows no different, but I feel bad.

Gianna is doing well!  She just keeps growing and at times tries to get up on her knees to move.  I'm sure it will be soon!  She continues to be a very happy baby.  I thank the Lord for that everyday!!

We have been enjoying the spring like weather.  We still haven't had our big "spring snowfall".  I'm sure it's yet to come!  As I write this blog....the ice cream truck is driving up the street playing it's little jingle.  The sign of warm weather! 



No comments: