Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Gianna at 6 months

Our sweet little baby Gianna is now 6 months!  It is hard to believe!  I was just thinking today of how truly fast the time has gone.  Some days you wish they would be older so that they can help themselves, but then other days I just cherish this time of being able to hold and kiss and hug them as much as I want!  Everyone says how fast the time will go.  I'm realizing that everyday!

Gianna is doing great!  She weighs 13lbs 7oz and is 25 3/4 inches.  She is about 2 pounds heavier that Isabella was at 6 months.  So, to us, Gianna seems pretty chunky.  To others, she still looks small in comparison of others her age.  I think she will grow bigger by the day the way she is LOVING her baby food.  So far, she has liked everything I have fed her and eats it up fast!  I'm thinking we might have a good eater on our hands here....unlike her older sister.  Gianna is also trying to best to start crawling.  She likes to be on the move and we have started to see her lifting her leg to try to go.  So, I'm sure it will be soon that you will see a video of her crawling.  Isabella doesn't know what she is in for.  ;)
I was playing around with photos today and made a collage.  It is of the most recent photos taken of Gianna. 

I loved how Gianna was staring down the monkey.  The others were taken this week at a studio. 

No comments: