Over last 10 days Anthony and I and Jill and Alex hosted Anthony's cousin Laura from Sicily. She had never been to Colorado and we had never met her. We had such a lovely time with her and it was sad to see her go. When she wasn't out exploring by herself, we tried to take her to see some of the beautiful Colorado sights. Jill and I, along with the babies, took her to Red Rocks, the Aquarium, and Breckenridge. We had great times and made many memories to share of her visit. We even learned some Italian words that we can teach Isabella. The babies really enjoyed her company too! One evening, Laura treated us with a homemade Sicilian meal. It was fabulous! I just wish I would have taken more pictures.
We had a evening of family fun. Laura is the one sitting in between Jill & me. Isabella was already in bed for this photo.
We took Laura up to Red Rocks. It was a beautiful day!
A sleeping baby on the way home from Breckenridge. Love it!
I wanted to share this video of Isabella walking behind her new toy. One afternoon we went in circles around the kitchen/dining room/living room....about 20 times! (No joke!) She was getting lots of practice this day. She was exhausted that evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment