I had last blogged that Isabella has figured out how to go up the stairs. She is getting quite good at going up, but she still doesn't understand that she needs to turn around and go down feet first. We have since had to put up one baby gate so far. The pictures below are of Isabella in action going up the stairs!
I made it! HA HA HA
Now her new toy is my exercise ball! At first she was scared of it, but at the same time wanted to see it and would just point at it saying "oohh". Well, now she likes to walk with it. As you can see from the pictures, Isabella is smaller than the ball, almost! She still doesn't want to walk on her own. She is either a chicken or just lazy. I guess I should just be patient because I will be running to chase her around soon enough. I'm sure she won't stop when she gets going!
Is anybody in there?

No comments:
Post a Comment