Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Flipping Out

Now that it is nice outside, the girls have been spending a lot of time outside playing on the swingset.  Isabella has been wanting to flip on the bar, but I always needed to help her.  Last Friday, she came running inside saying that she had to show me something.  We go outside and she goes to the rings and flips herself over!  She was beyond excited!!  As you can see, Gianna was trying it too, but not quite there.


 
 



The following day, they are outside again.  I was out running errands, but when I returned and was watching from inside the house, I noticed that Gianna could now flip herself over!!  They both were so excited!   It's not surprising that Gianna can do it too.  She is a strong, fearless little girl. 








We are just hoping that we can go through the summer without any broken bones!  Say your prayers! 

No comments: