Happy Valentine's Day to you all! It is a beautiful day here in Colorado! We hope your day is happy and full of love too! Below is my attempt at pictures this morning before Isabella went to school.
| Isabella, our cutie pie. What a sweet smile. |
| Gianna, our 'babycakes'. Not in the mood for a photo session this morning. |
Today was also a big day because I took Gianna to get her first haircut. I was tired of it hanging in her face and of the mullet she was sporting. I didn't get very good pictures of her because I had to hold her. She did get a certificate with a lock of hair and they took her picture after she was done. She did pretty well. Cried a little, but not too bad. She doesn't like bows or anything in her hair, so the stylist didn't make her hair pretty at the end. Gianna sure had a big smile though. (Probably because she got a sucker.)
No comments:
Post a Comment