Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The girls were all right

In case you were wondering how Isabella and Gianna did without us for a week, just check out the pictures below.  These were sent to us throughout our vacation. They had a great time and never asked for us.  Gammy & Gampy kept them busy!  One day they went to the park with Aunt Jill, Jackson & Hailey, and a family friend Nancy, and her grandson and daughter-in-law.  It was a very hot day, but they enjoyed it! 
Isabella told me that "I had fun at Gammy's house."  Followed by, "I missed you".  So there, I guess they did miss us a little bit.  I'm sure if Gianna could talk, she would have said the same thing.

Petting a cow at the petting zoo

Gianna sitting on the potty chair.  Isabella wanted nothing to do with it.  :(

Petting the goats.

Playing outside at Gammy and Gampy's.
This is the dance party video.  Gianna just cracks me up. 

No comments: