Here are 3 videos for you all to see. I am trying hard to capture special moments of the girls because time goes so fast. Thank goodness for technology and the iphone. I am able to take videos anywhere we are.
This first video will make you laugh. The laughter is contagious. The girls really do love each other and enjoy playing together...most of the time.
#1
#2
This video was taken 4th of July weekend. We went over to some good friends house for dinner. The girls got to play in their twin daughter's jumpy castle. Isabella LOVED it!
#3
Just yesterday, Isabella became brave enough to hold her breath, put her face in the water and swim a short distance. She was very excited and we were excited for her! Every day, we see a little more growth in the girls. ( I apologize for Gianna whining in the video)
No comments:
Post a Comment