Thursday, June 2, 2011

Where is the time going?

I will say it again...time is flying by now that we have 2 little ones.  Gianna is now 9 months old!  It just doesn't seem possible.  I'm already planning her 1st Birthday party in my head.  And then, Isabella is going to be a 3 year old and start pre-school this fall.  (I'm actually very excited about that. :) )

At Gianna's 9 month appointment, she weighed in at 15lbs 3oz, 27 inches tall.  According to the doctor's growth chart, Gianna is on the small side.  We think she is big....compared to tiny Isabella.  Gianna loves to eat, so she will continue to grow just fine.  The doctor is not worried about her at all.  She had a clean bill of health and didn't have to get shots!!  That was a nice surprise.

A few weeks ago, I posted a video of Gianna doing the army crawl.  Well, just in time for our Peoria visit, she started crawling and pulling up and getting into everything!!  She is a busy little girl and gets into more things than I remember Isabella doing.  Here is a new video....




Cute photo courtesey of cousin Angie

Another cute one...Owen and Gianna
He loved being with her.

No comments: