Friday, May 13, 2011

Gianna's Dedication on Mother's Day

This year, on Mother's Day, our church had their children's dedication service.  We had Gianna dedicated.  It was a beautiful way to start the beautiful day!  Gammy & Gampy, Uncle Nicholas and Aunt Amy joined us for the service.  Afterwards, we went back to our house for a Mother's Day brunch.  Uncle Alex, Aunt Jill, Jackson & Hailey joined us there.  It was just a very nice morning getting to spend the time together, while enjoying the nice weather.
We are so thankful for our wonderful Mothers, who are now wonderful Grandmother's to our children.  We are truly blessed!!
Our little family picture before the dedication.


A great picture of Gianna on the big screen!

There is a cute story to go along with this.  As you can see, Gianna was listening quite seriously as the Pastor laid his hand on her.  After he finished, I heard the congregation laugh and say some "ahhs".  I couldn't see her face since I was holding her.  So later, Gammy told me that once he finished, she gave everyone her huge smile! 


No comments: