Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Recent Activities

I just wanted to share some more recent pictures of, well mostly Gianna.  She is continuing to grow so fast!  I do have to say, that last night was the first time Gianna slept unswaddled and she didn't make a peep all night!  That was a big decision for me/us!  Most of you "experienced" Moms/Grandma's may not realize what a big deal it is to unswaddle your child and hope to get a good nights sleep!  I am praying that she continues this tonight and the rest of her infant life! 



We were trying to have some fun with Gianna by putting her on this train.  You can tell she is soo excited.

Gianna has graduated to the activity center!!  She loves it!

Gianna sitting in the toy wagon.

Oh, since yesterday was Valentine's Day, Isabella and I decorated some cookies and she got to enjoy eating a couple too!


Happy Valentine's Day!!!

No comments: