Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall Is In The Air

The weather is slowing turning cooler and the leaves are falling off the trees. I admit I'm a little sad that the season is changing. I LOVE hot summer days! I do like the fall, it's just that we all know what comes next. WINTER!! Well, to brighten my days, all I need to do is look at the joy our two little girls bring. We have been enjoying our time together and it is really fun to see how sweet Isabella is to her baby sister.


Today Gianna is 8 weeks old! It doesn't seem possible! It is so neat to see how she keeps changing. She is smiling more and more. I'm waiting, one of these times, a little laugh will come out of her. You can tell she wants to. It has been hard to get a picture of her smiling....but today I got a pretty good shot. We are still enjoying the fact that Gianna is sleeping most of the night!  I keep waiting for that full nights sleep though.  Beggers can't be choosers....

Loves her bathtime!
 Here are some pictures taken over the last couple of weeks.   
Posted by Picasa

Gianna and Monkey

Having fun together after nap time.  Oh, and Gianna "gave" Isabella that monkey as a gift when she was born.  I didn't realize when I ordered it, that it is about as big as Isabella!!

Wearing her spider headband from U. Nicholas and A. Amy

I realized I didn't have any pictures of just Gianna and I.

Just a sweet picture.
 

1 comment:

Ben and Heidi said...

Jill, Gianna is growing so fast! Your girls are just dolls. You look great too, as always!