Our little Gianna is growing like a weed! This time is just flying by, so I am trying my best to take in every precious moment we have. She is doing really good. I'm sometimes afraid to say how easy she has been. She has been sleeping a 5 hour stretch at night, so that I only have to get up once in the middle of the night. The next feeding is usually early morning, when I need to be getting up anyway. I hope she continues on this path....because Mama likes her sleep! ;)
 |
Gianna 4 weeks
|
Our fun little Isabella continues to keep us on our toes. She still loves her baby sister.....but sometimes shows that she is missing all of the attention. That is a normal part of being an older sister. She is truly a little comedian too. A doesn't go by that we don't get a good laugh from her. She has really started to take up dancing...which of course, I am so glad about. You can see in the video below. Unfortunately, we don't know who's moves she has yet. (Hopefully mine!)
One of Isabella's favorite thing to do is read books. She now has gotten in the habit of wanting to read some in her bed after waking up.
No comments:
Post a Comment