


As I write this blog today I am about 30 weeks along in this pregnancy. I am counting down the weeks too!! Last week we had another follow-up doctors appointment. This time I had to drink the very sweet orange drink to test for gestational diabetes again. Thankfully I tested negative. We also had another ultrasound just to check the growth of "baby sister". It was in the 3rd trimester when the doctors started noticing that Isabella was not growing as she should. This baby seems to be at "normal" size at this time. She is already about 10% bigger than Isabella was at this time. So, that was somewhat a relief. I'm kind of anxious to know what it will be like to have a "normal" sized baby to hold and haul around. It will be quite different I am sure. Isabella is still just a little peanut, but can sure get around ok. As I've said many times, she is small but mighty!! She also is saying so many more words and picks up on everything. She likes to count the stairs as she goes down them. Today, she wanted to be a big girl and didn't want help getting into the car and carseat. That is good for me, because I will need her help once "baby sister" is born. We have decided and already scheduled another c-section for August 17th. So that will be the day, unless "baby sister" decides to join the world before that.
1 comment:
Love reading the updates on Isabella and "baby sister" Martini, too. We keep you four in our prayers often and continue to hope that everything goes well in the home stretch of your pregnancy.
Post a Comment