Friday, March 26, 2010

Our days are filled with.....

I will start off by showing you what our house was like last weekend with the start of March Madness. So, our days & night's were filled with basketball.....thanks to DIRECTV!




Now, on to cuter things......

Since Mother Nature can't make her mind about Spring, we are spending our days snacking, making messes, cleaning up messes, you get the picture. Now, if our days were consistantly warm and sunny, we would definitely be playing outside with bubbles or going on walks or go to the park. In the mean time, Isabella gets to have all of the fun, while me (mommy) gets to go behind her and clean-up. So is the life of a toddler.....

Enjoying her snack in the middle of the kitchen floor.


She has decided to help clean out our pantry. Notice her poor little puppy has been buried alive!
She did put a couple of things back when I asked her to help clean up. :)


2 comments:

Ben and Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben and Heidi said...

Hi Jill and Anthony! The two tvs are hilarious. What a great idea for watching all of the b-ball games. Isabella is so adorable. I can't say that enough. It is cute how she cleaned out the pantry. She is looking older with her hair growing longer! I hope you are doing well! Do you know what you are having? (Sorry-I wanted to add more to my comment and just deleted the first one, in case you are wondering why it is gone). ;)