Sunday, December 20, 2009

Winter time fun

Technically as I write this, it isn't officially winter until tomorrow. It just seems like it has been winter for a long time already. There is still snow on the ground from a few weeks ago! Although, this weekend has been a balmy 50 degrees!



It is the Sunday before Christmas and I'm sure it is going to be a busy week for all of us as we prepare to spend time with our families and celebrate the birth of Christ! What fun it will be! Anthony, Isabella and I will be hosting Christmas Eve with the Martini's! We will just have a casual evening, as Christmas day will bring lots more food and fun! I'm hoping that Isabella enjoys Christmas morning this year. I know in the years to come, it will be even more exciting. Yesterday we tried to go visit Santa. It was a mistake to try to go on the Saturday before Christmas, but we thought we'd try. The line was over 90 minutes long, first of all. Secondly, to pass the time, Isabella and I went walking around the mall. She was walking herself. Well, she ended up falling 3 times face first and ended up with a fat lip as well as sobbing each time. So, that ended the waiting in line for Santa. Maybe we will try in the morning during the week this week. In the end, we finished the trauma of it all with a yummy Cinnabon.....that made all of us feel better. :)



Today we had some fun. Isabella made us laugh a lot!! I have a couple of videos to show you all of her latest accomplishments. I also have gotten Isabella to wear pigtails in her hair, now that it is longer. Even though it doesn't last long, she looks darn cute! Enjoy the videos and pictures!!




We would like to say to all of our out of town family that we love you and miss you and wish you a very Merry Christmas!!







(I couldn't upload the second video, so it will be on the next post.)

No comments: