Tuesday, October 13, 2009

15 Months...Already?

Our "growing Martini" is now 15 months old. So, that means doctor check-up time. Again, I am always hopeful that Isabella will have gained a few pounds since the last doctor visit. But, today she weighed in at 15lb 13oz and has grown 1 inch. She has gained only 1 pound in 3 months. It seems frustrating to me, but again, the doctor is not worried because she continues to move up on the percentage chart. In all honesty, I wish I could be soo slim. (Ha Ha) Developmentally, Isabella continues to be on track. She can FINALLY get herself turned around and down the stairs. It makes us a little less nervous now. We are trying to learn to say new words all of the time. She is getting really good at barking. She seems to think all animals make that noise. :)
Isabella now likes to help out in the kitchen, especially since I showed her where to find the Tupperware and she can always find the bags of candy in our pantry. She has also become found of opening and closing doors. That is OK, but we have child locks on the cabinets and she likes to shut it, then can't get it back open. So, I have to stand there to help her get it open. I guess it would be wise to take the lock off of the Tupperware cabinet. We also like to play hide-n-seek around the house. It is pretty much me going to hide and then coming back out to find and scare Isabella. She gets lots of giggles out of it.
Here are some recent pictures. Hope you all are well and are enjoying this crazy Autumn weather.
Here are the measuring cups!
Let me find some bowls for you Mommy.I'm trying to find the perfect pumpkin!I love bath time!!!






No comments: