Saturday, September 19, 2009


It really is amazing to watch how a child develops in their early years. One day they may not walk or talk and the next they will! I thought I would just let you know of Isabella's latest developments.

She is continuing to get better and better at walking. We had to buy her some shoes that fit now, so that she can walk around outside, etc. There have been a few words spoken....."ball", "more" (as well as signing the word "more") and just the other day, she was mocking the neighbors dog by saying "ruff ruff"! So now, you can ask her "what does the doggy say?" Granted, if you didn't live with her 24/7, you might not know that it is "ruff ruff", but if you listen closely enough, you'll get it. Other than that, she continues to jabber conversations to us that we just play along with.
Below are some pictures we have taken recently. I thought they were too cute not to share.
Spending some time swinging at the park.

Playing with cousin Jackson at the park.

GOOOOO Broncos!!

No comments: