Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summertime Fun



It is finally summer. Yeah!! After much needed rain, now it is starting to get hot very quickly. We are so glad that we have neighborhood pools to go swim in now that it is hot! So far, Isabella loves going to the pool. As you can see in the video she has a little float that she can sit in and can touch the bottom of the baby pool So, it is very nice for Mom because I can just sit back and watch her go. (Thank's Aunt Debbie!) We have learned though, after the first couple of times, that Isabella needs to wear a swim shoe because she ended up getting sores on the bottom of her big toes. I haven't looked to see if there are small enough swim shoes, so in the mean time, she wears socks. Isabella looks kind of silly, but it serves the purpose. (She will hate me later I'm sure.) I think her floaty is essentially helping her get closer to walking....in my opinion. She really gets around the little pool. Unfortunately for the other kids in the pool, she doesn't have much control yet and sometimes it is like bumper cars! Other times though, she will just kick back and float. She also likes to drink the water. GROSS!




Of course, last Sunday was Father's Day. Anthony's first Father's Day. It was a really nice day and I think he enjoyed it. We hosted the Martini's/Saundry's for a BBQ. It was a fun/relaxing time. Happy Father's Day to all of you Fathers!



I wanted to include a few more random pictures of Isabella. We can't believe that she is almost 1 year old! The time has really gone by fast. She is now getting so much more of a personallity and it is fun to watch the changes.



Isabella loves to run her hand through her hair while eating!

Having fun playing with her new toy!



No comments: