Saturday, September 13, 2008

2 Month Check-up

Yesterday Isabella had her 2 month check-up with the doctor. Unfortunately, it was also the day she received her first immunizations. She now weighs 7 pounds 11 ounces and is 21 inches! She is growing, yah!! The doctor is very impressed with her gain and said she is the cutest baby. With that said, Isabella had her first modeling "gig" yesterday too. She will be in their new broucher for their office! Now, Aunt Beth says I should get her into modeling. I don't think I will do that, but it is fun to say she is already in pictures.

Isabella did really well with the shots. She only cried hard for about 30 seconds, and then she was asleep. In the evening she was kind of fussy and ended up having a fever, but she seems better this morning.

Sorry, I don't have a picture to post today. I will get one up soon!

No comments: