Saturday, August 9, 2008

1 Month Old




Today Isabella is 4 weeks old! Wow how time flies right? We went to the doctor on Thursday for a weight check. Can you believe little Isabella is now weighing in at 5 lbs 14 oz!!! She gain 1 pound in 2 weeks! I guess that means I am doing my job right with her feedings. Isabella is continuing to do well. We still have some nightly struggles with bedtime, but nothing horrible to speak of. It is hard to believe she is already 4 weeks old. I know someday we will look back to this time, and think that it was forever ago that she was this small. We are enjoying everyday with her and are so glad to have her in our lives. We had fun doing another little photo shoot today with the help of Aunt Diane and Hannah. Thanks to them for helping out this week!!!

No comments: